New target (to replace "old target"):
1. At the beginning of our business, our company only wanted to survive, but did not dare to be the first in the world.
Live, live, live to ensure the most basic survival needs of enterprises. A single spark can start a prairie fire, adhere to the long-term principle, and make all kinds of preparations for "fighting a protracted war". It is unrealistic to want to be the first in the world at the beginning of entrepreneurship.
2. Only by creating products that give users "surprise and satisfaction" can we provide employees with better living conditions.
Only when users are satisfied can users be willing to pay for our labor and services, and enterprises have the funds to provide better material and spiritual living conditions for employees. Only when users and employees are satisfied can the enterprise "continuously create value" and better give back to shareholders.
3. Everything is difficult at the beginning, but it is not difficult to know. We hope to go with more strivers.
It is difficult to start a business and keep it, and it is difficult to know whether it is difficult or not.
Since we have chosen the most difficult entrepreneurial path, we have only to "break the boat and fight against the water". There is no way out, but the way to victory. We hope that more excellent fighters will join us, including partners, employees, investors...
Old target (to be deleted):
1. We are mainly committed to building an evergreen enterprise and creating an enterprise that can evolve and change itself, rather than just trying to gain market recognition through one or two ideas (products).
2. We hope to build an environment in which employees can rely on a strong team spirit, unite together and give full play to their scientific and technological capabilities. Then, such organizations can bring untold happiness and benefits. People with similar ideals will naturally combine to promote the realization of these ideals. We are a group of pragmatic idealists.
3. The god of luck favors those who persevere: forever, forever, never give up; Ten years sharpen a sword; Half a hundred miles—— What do we insist on? It is "enterprise". All products, services and great ideas, no matter how excellent, extreme, exquisite, outstanding and far-sighted... will be outdated after all. We should be ready to cancel, revise and improve an idea, service or product at any time, but we will never give up "enterprise"! A forward-looking enterprise is not necessarily outdated. As long as the enterprise has the ability to continue to change and evolve after the existing product life cycle, the enterprise will not be outdated.